Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Crises Over - Ready for New Beginnings

Life got in the way of doing a lot of things since September 2010.  Although I was able to keep reading (I think I read more in 2011 than any other year previously), it took more energy than I had to post a review of the books read.  Since this is really just a blog about the books I read and whether or not I like them, everything that goes down here is my opinion only and no one has to subscribe to it, and I don't expect such a thing!  That would be too scary!!!  So, 2012 is a new start for a lot of things and a continuation of things from 2011, like writing.

The goal of this blog (redefined) is to keep track of the books I read, review them briefly as to what I liked and didn't like, and to reflect on the day's/week's writing.  Since this blog isn't connected anywhere other than to Blogger, i.e. not to Facebook or Twitter, there is a little more breathing room for me than the other blogs I have, which are linked to those social sites.  If I make a post and want to share it, there will be a link on my Twitter account.  I will figure out how to get you that information later. 

This is my quiet little corner of the Internet, where I can ruminate or not, to my heart's desire, and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment